Riding a motorcycle, especially the two-wheeled ones, canbe challenging particularly to those who are not familiarwith riding a bicycle.
But even those who are able to ride bicycles will have toadjust to the weight of handling a motorcycle. Worry not,though, if you are just a beginner when it comes to ridinga bike because this article will show you how.
1. Know thy bike
– it is essential for any rider to know what each bikecontrol does. So a good introduction on where the brakesare, for example should be done before anything else. Itmakes the entire process of learning to ride the bike mucheasier.
2. Learn how they work
– so you already know where the brake, throttle and theclutch are. The next step would be to learn how to use themto make the bike run.
3. Learn to balance
– those with experience riding bicycles may be surprised ofthe challenge of balancing a comparably heavy motorcycle.
The secret here is to sit upright so that you can maintainyour balance. Otherwise, you’d be zigzagging your way to acrash while trying to balance yourself on the bike.
4. Wear your safety gear
– even experienced riders need to wear protective clothingthat is why there’s no reason why beginners shouldn’t dothe same. When practicing, they should be dressed to thenines – in protective clothing that is. So every ridershould wear a crash helmet, protective clothing, gloves andboots.
5. Get an instructor
– a professional motorcycling instructor will provide youwith the right techniques in riding correctly and safely somake sure to avail of his/her services.